A fundraising sale takes about 4 weeks to complete. The following is a general guideline to follow:
1. Establish a date you would like your cheesecake delivered to your organization
2. Two weeks prior to your delivery date, the organization will send the original order forms from each individual seller along with the master order form and one check
3. Establish a date for all sellers to turn in their sales forms and money to the coordinator. This date should be a few days prior to step 2.
(We recommend a 2 week selling period.)
Fudge Sundae: A Chocolate crust with chocolate mixed in the cheesecake and topped with chocolate. If you love chocolate, this cheesecake is for you.
Turtle: A delicious mix of chocolate, caramel and pecans in rich cheesecake with a chocolate crust. Then we also top the cheesecake with a mix of chocolate, caramel and pecans. A customer favorite.
Raspberry Bash: A delicious combination of raspberry and brownie pieces mix in and then topped with chocolate and raspberry.
Strawberry: With a graham cracker crust, strawberry swirled in the rich flavored cheesecake, topped with strawberry and whipped topping, it is one of our best selling cheesecakes.
Oreo: Our famous cheesecake filled with Oreo cookies and then topped with whipped topping and more Oreo cookies. A cookie lover’s dream.
Pumpkin: Our creamy delicious pumpkin flavored cheesecake is perfect for Fall.
New York: Our traditional flavored New York Cheesecake that is great plain or topped with your favorite topping.
Heath: Heath candy bar in cake in a chocolate crust, topped with chocolate and bits of heath candy bar. It's ridiculously good.
Peanut Butter Cup: A peanut butter flavored cheesecake with pieces of peanut butter cup mixed in and bits of pieces on top.
Mint Chocolate Chip: Just the right touch of mint flavor in our cheesecake with chocolate chips mixed in and with a chocolate cookie crust.
Our cheesecakes are made fresh locally in Grand Rapids with all products from local suppliers. Each cheesecake is 8” in diameter and weighs 2 lbs.
For best results follow these simple serving suggestions:
• Remove frozen cheesecake from pan.
• Rinse knife under hot water, cut, rinse and repeat.
• Allow cheesecake to thaw before serving.
Fill out the form below to inquire or get started with your group's fundraiser today